This responsibilities applies to a wide range of accommodation including:
- Residential premises let by housing associations, private landlords
- Hostels, hotels, bed & breakfast, bed sit
- Pipework, appliances and flues must be maintained in a safe condition. Gas appliances should be serviced annually.
- 12 monthly gas safety check must be carried out on every gas appliance/flue. A gas safety check will make sure gas fittings and appliances are safe to use.
- The record of the annual gas safety check must be provided to your tenant within 28 days of the check being completed or to new tenants before they move in. Landlords must keep copies of the gas safety record for two years.
We work for many landlords in the area. Call us on 01327 871335 to book your appointment now.